Wednesday 4 April 2012

My Notable Games (click to play)

.
In this section, I would like to share with you some of my notable games. Some of them already published in Chess Magazines or in the Informator - some other games never shown up before in publications. My intention is to pick interesting games played against strong opponents...
.
This Sicilian Najdorf  was played in 2011 at the Zalakaros Chess Open - Round 9. We had an early start at 08:30 in the morning - giving me no time for deep preparation agains this excellent opponent, with almost 3000 completed games in his chess career. Playing the Najdorf against GM Sax is not a life insurance at all, but I was going for an interesting tactical game.
.
 GM Gyula Sax - IM Endre Vegh


click here to play the game

No comments:

Post a Comment